Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 8

So, not to bore my lack of readers I plan to only write once a week now.  I am still trying to be a runner...not sure when that will happen.  I am impressed with any athlete that runs with asthma. I think I should just hook myself up to an oxygen tank when I run.

I am changing up my little "running" program a bit.  Run/walk three times a week, and exercise/walk/run two days a week. I am going to use the exercise equipment around the dog park to do pull ups, back extensions, squats, dips, use park benches to do step ups plus numerous exercises with a resistance band....now I am looking really strange on my walks.

I love going to end of the island..the water rushing on either side..taking a deep breath...doing the "Warrior"..a small moment of mediation before the dogs jump on me because I am not moving...they haven't pushed me in the water yet. The other morning I startled a Great Blue Heron..what an amazing place I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment