Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 6-Monday

Starting off to a slow start.  Attempting my early walk/run routine.  I have change my route down to our local island in town.  It is wonderful feeling being outside, listening to the river rushing by the walking trail,  hearing the flight of the Canada geese overhead,  enjoying the sunrise over the Great Divide.  I thought the dirt trail would be easier on the old knee that goes around the island.

Got the dogs on the leashes, started off in the dark.  My new cat started to walk with us...did think of it much but he walked five blocks...told him to go home...tried to chase him but without success, ended walking back to the house with the cat running beside us, locking him in the house so the dogs and I could continue...made us a bit late but still had a good walk.  Now I know to look for the evil cat and lock him in the house...would hate to have an owl swoop down on him for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment